Hello,
Iam new to Mezzanine, was trying to figure out how to make editable
containers on my home page as i have a single page site.
I got to see 2 options mezzanine-blocks and mezzyblocks. i tried
mezzanine-blocks https://github.com/renyi/mezzanine-blocks
followed steps as metioned but i get an error saying
'block_tags' is not a valid tag library: Template library block_tags not
found
Is there something iam missing,how can i add tag in my library.
do we have any version compatibility for using mezzanine-blocks.

below are the details:

beautifulsoup4==4.4.1

bleach==1.4.2

chardet==2.3.0

Django==1.8.6

django-contrib-comments==1.6.1

filebrowser-safe==0.4.0

future==0.15.2

grappelli-safe==0.4.1

html5lib==0.9999999

Mezzanine==4.0.1

mezzanine-blocks==0.9.3

MySQL-python==1.2.5

oauthlib==1.0.3

Pillow==3.0.0

pytz==2015.7

requests==2.8.1

requests-oauthlib==0.5.0

six==1.10.0

tzlocal==1.2
wheel==0.24.0

Thanks and Appreciate if someone can help me.