Hi,
Thank You for your inputs.
I had Messed with my local files as i was trying to add some new apps.
So i required to backup my production M/c src and contents.

I managed to replicate by following below steps
This is what i did to replicate manually.

1. pip freeze >production_requiremnts.txt(Production M/c)
2. virtualenv <projname> (local M/c)
3. cd <projdir/projname> (local M/c)
4. source bin/actiate (local M/c Activate virtual env)
5. pip install -U -r production_requirements.txt(local m/c)
6. mezzanine-project -a cartridge <projname>  (local M/c)
7. pg_dump -Fc dbname > db.dump (Production M/c)
8. createdb newdb (Local M/c)
9. pg_restore -d newdb db.dump(local M/c)
10. Updated local_settings.py with newdb
11. Python manage.py runserver (Able to login with username created in
production env)
12.  rsync <production proj dir> <local proj dir> (to update my apps, media
and static files)
13. Updated my settings.py to reflect the static, media ,new database and
apps.
14. Ran python manage.py runserver to see identical pages and data.

Please let me know if i am missing any further steps required such as

1. python manage.py dumpdata(prod m/c)
2. python manage.py loaddata(llocal M/c)
Are the above required.

Thanks.
Sathish A