I also realized that Fabric doesn't work with Python 3.X and have been
working on building a server the hard way the last few days. It actually
hasn't been to bad - I've spent as much time working on it as I did
fighting with various deployment tools. The trick has been integrating a
bunch of disparate guides with Django and Mezzanine. I've taken pretty good
notes so far I think. Would anybody be interested in a detailed tutorial
tailored to Mezzanine as an alternative to the official "deploy with
Fabric" docs? I'm still pretty new at this, so anybody interested in
checking and contributing notes would be welcome as well!