I've added autocomplete light to my admin page by making my own copy of
base_site.html and adding the autocomplete code, as per the quick-start
guide
https://django-autocomplete-light.readthedocs.org/en/hvad-support/quick.html

So in my extrahead block I have:

<script src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.2/jquery.min.js";
type="text/javascript"></script>
{% include 'autocomplete_light/static.html' %}

When I go to save a page, however, it doesn't save, and I get

http://localhost:8000/admin_keywords_submit/ Failed to load resource: the
server responded with a status of 403 (FORBIDDEN)

I can save my own models just fine, and I can also save users, just not
pages.  According to google, it may have something to do with the CSRF
token not being sent.  In the request, I see that it's being sent in the
cookie, but not in the header.

I see that this has been a problem in the past.  I'm using mezzanine 4.0.1
and django 1.8.7

TIA,
Joel