I think you missunderstood me. I want to put for example the section
"Blogposts" to the front end so that the admin user can post blog posts on
the front end without going to the backend.

Another example would be that the user want to change specific settings to
the blog. I created a button on the frontpage when the user is logged in
and when the user pressing the button the user will get to a settings page
on the frontend. Just like when the user can change their profile info
(firstname, lastname, email etc).

Is this possible? I don't want to use the inline editing tools for that.