I am writing an app to sync our local inventory db with our online store
which is going to run on mezzanine/cartridge.
It appears that i can POST products directly with number in stock and price
(with SHOP_USE_VARIATIONS disabled) but while this information shows up in
the product list, it doesn't show elsewhere. The rest of the functionality
still seems to rely on there being variations. Is there anything i've
missed or do i have to manually patch the "single variation" code in?
Culprits appear to be views.py, models.py and the cartridge templates they
provide to e.g. category, product.
Versions:
Cartridge==0.10.0
Django==1.8.7