Hi,

you may get a better answer but as the message text is hardcoded, two
possible solution crossed my mind immediately:

1) copy info function into views.py of your application and make changes
here
    register this modified version in urls.py under name="login". See
original record of in urlpatterns for url regexp and arguments
    don't forget list your application between firsts in INSTALLED_APPS of
settings.py

2) write your wrapper version in application's views.py, where you'll
invoke the original function and "consume" specific message in returned
response's request
    object
    It sounds a bit complicated, but as far as I know there is no
direct/canonical way how to remove single message from Django's message
framework.
    `get_messages` returns an iterator so you'd need temporarily store all
and add back in order, except the selected one.
    On the other hand, changes in mezzanine updates won't affect this
implementation so much, but they should be reviewed anyway esp. at security
involved code.

In that spirit, I would like a bit of deliberation for everyone googling