Hello,

I'm new with Mezzanine, and quite new with Django too.

I did a couple of tutorial on Django before, and now I was trying using
Mezzanine, and creating my own template, following this tutorial:
http://bitofpixels.com/blog/mezzatheming-creating-mezzanine-themes-part-1-basehtml/

I get an error when doing:

$ python manage.py collecttemplates

What I get is:

UserWarning: You haven't defined the ALLOWED_HOSTS settings, which Django
requires. Will fall back to the domains configured as sites.

  warn("You haven't defined the ALLOWED_HOSTS settings, which "

/Users/tsu/anaconda/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/core/management/base.py:265:

RemovedInDjango110Warning: OptionParser usage for Django management
commands is deprecated, use ArgumentParser instead

  RemovedInDjango110Warning)

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "manage.py", line 14, in <module>

    execute_from_command_line(sys.argv)

  File
"/Users/tsu/anaconda/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/core/management/__init__.py",

line 353, in execute_from_command_line

    utility.execute()

  File
"/Users/tsu/anaconda/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/core/management/__init__.py",

line 345, in execute

    self.fetch_command(subcommand).run_from_argv(self.argv)

  File
"/Users/tsu/anaconda/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/core/management/base.py",

line 348, in run_from_argv

    self.execute(*args, **cmd_options)

  File
"/Users/tsu/anaconda/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/core/management/base.py",

line 399, in execute

    output = self.handle(*args, **options)

  File
"/Users/tsu/anaconda/lib/python2.7/site-packages/mezzanine/core/management/commands/collecttemplates.py",

line 42, in handle

    to_dir = settings.TEMPLATE_DIRS[0]

 IndexError: list index out of range

I'm using Python 2.7, the latest Mezzanine and Django 1.9.

Do you have an idea of why this happens?

Thanks

tsu