Hi Ed,
Thanks for the reply.

This is the traceback

   - /usr/lib/python2.7/importlib/__init__.py in import_module
   1.

                      __import__(name)

   ▶ Local vars <http://localhost:8000/admin/logout/#>
   -

/home/mucheru/myprojects/general/mezzanine_env/adilifarming/adilifarming/urls.py

   in <module>
   1.

                      url("^$", mezzanine.pages.views.page, {"slug": "/"},
name="home"),

I already have mezzanine imported as below

from mezzanine.core.views import direct_to_template
from mezzanine.conf import settings

??