Howdy all -

I've hit a minor stumbling block. My current project will have a lot of
profile fields. Too many for one form. So the sign up flow should be a
multi-step process. E.g.

Step 1. Basic Signup fields. -> Step 2. Some profile fields. -> Step 3 More
profile fields -> Step 4 Final Profile Fields

The current mezzanine signup redirect options are  1. The 'next' parameter
2 LOGIN_REDIRECT_URL or 3. home page.  What I need to do after basic sign
up is go to step 2 in my flow (the first set of profile fields). That
approach will require me to pass a pk or user slug in the redirect. I
checked in the mezz code and it looks login_redirect is function based, not
classed based, so overriding doesn't seem like an option. Any suggestions?

I am happy to explore making these mezz views class based if we think this
would be useful for custom sign up flows.
Or if there is a better approach for custom sign up flow in this context
please let me know.

Thanks,
Matt