I edited shop/cart.html to hide the quantity in the cart's table, and have
not yet but will edit shop/includes/order_details.html for the invoice. My
add_item method deletes any items in the cart before adding to it. I've not
"cleaned up" the admin but decided this was good enough for my use case.
Please elaborate on your work as it sounds good!