I am trying to install Cartridge 0.11.0 on windows (via cygwin), and i have
2 bugs:

1)

"mezzanine-project -a cartridge atcart" give me the error :

CommandError: 'atcart' conflicts with the name of an existing Python module
and cannot be used as a project name. Please try another name.

2)

"python manage.py createdb --noinput" give me the error :

erreur : No module named 'html5lib.sanitizer'

the source of the problem is in the package "bleach" , in the __init__.py
:

import html5lib

from html5lib.sanitizer import HTMLSanitizer

any suggestion ?