Hello

I created a VirtualEnv1, inside that mezzanine project Mezz1 for a domain
Site1.com.

I now want to make more websites for Site2.com.

How do I decide among the three choices:

1.  Create a separate VirtualEnv2, inside that Mezz2 for new domain
Site2.com,  OR

2.  Create new mezzanine project Mezz2 inside existing VirtualEnv1,  OR

3.  Add Site2.com as additional site in the admin interface of existing
VirtualEnv1/Mezz1 installation.

If I choose Option 3, (i.e., add Site2.com as additional site to existing
VirtualEnv1/Mezz1 installation), can I have different admin users for
Site1.com and Site2.com AND can I activate plugins some for Site1 and some
for Site 2?

Thanks