Hello,

The inline tinymceeditor is not showing up for models with a RichTextField in
django admin:

The following error trace pops up in the console:

Uncaught TypeError: $elements.tinymce is not a function
    at initialise_richtext_fields (tinymce_setup.js:87)
    at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (tinymce_setup.js:102)
    at i (jquery.min.js:2)
    at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery.min.js:2)
    at Function.ready (jquery.min.js:2)
    at HTMLDocument.J (jquery.min.js:2)

Still the admin can save to these fields.

Part of the problem may be that I have been using CKEditor in the rest of
the project.

If I could figure out how to set RICH_TEXT_WIDGET to CKEditor that would be
a good alternative;

however, i cannot find anywhere on the web that shows exactly where that
setting should point

Thank you

Adam

PS I would be happy to provide any more info