OK thank you - I don't believe anything's been set up explicitly so I'll
take a look into it. Really appreciate your time on this.

Rich

On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 7:21 PM, Iain Mac Donald <mezzan...@picturenow.co.uk
> wrote:

> On Mon, 13 Feb 2017 10:46:53 -0800 (PST)
> Richard Jackson <rjackso...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I started looking into these and will keep doing so in the next few
> > days. How would SMPT server settings be configured in Django/Mez?
>
> https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.10/topics/email/
>

> . Does this sound like an SMPT issue?
>
> The very last line of your traceback suggests a connection error (host
> port timeout). SMTP not running? Authentication error?
>
> If you haven't explicitly set the SMTP server it probably defaults to
> localhost.
>
> --
>
> Regards,
> Iain.
>
> --

Freelance Composer - Richard Jackson Music
Email: r...@richardjacksonmusic.com
Site: www.richardjacksonmusic.com
Twitter: @rjmusic87