I have found the first problem, my version of Mezzanine (4.1.0) does not
use the variable ACCOUNTS_PROFILE_MODEL but AUTH_PROFILE_MODULE.
Now I have another problem, when I tried to make a migration I received
this error:

django.core.exceptions.ImproperlyConfigured: AUTH_PROFILE_MODULE must be of
the form 'app_label.model_name'

I don't understand what it means.