Hi Ther, I know that this is off topic but I m hoping that you can help me.
I have been trying to deploy my mezzanine app. This is what i tried:

https://perezprogramming.com/blog/deploy-mezzanine-to-ubuntu-14-server-on-digitalocean-with-fabric/,

then i got  "
*Internal Server Error"*
then i deleted the droplet, and i tried this :

https://www.digitalocean.com/community/questions/deploying-django-mezzanine-using-fabric

I got
*Internal Server Error" *again.

One thing to notice is that, the website works perfectly on local server.
In addition, when i create a virtualenv on the droplet, it also orks
amazingly. The moment i enter :fab all with the configurations that i have,
the nightmare starts. I have been trying to solve this for weeks but nobody
seems to be able to help. Please can u tell how you deployed your website
to not have an error?

I would really appreciate your answer. I have desperately not been able to
sleep for days because of this.