Did you wipe your server and run "fab secure" and "fab all"? It sounds like you don't have Postgres installed.

On 2017-09-25 2:18 PM, francois lemestre wrote:
Hello,

This happened after i did "fab deploy"

On Mon, Sep 25, 2017 at 4:56 PM, Eduardo Rivas <jerivasmel...@gmail.com <mailto:jerivasmel...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    On which part of the tutorial did that happen? What other commands
    did you run before that?

    On 2017-09-25 1:28 AM, francois lemestre wrote:
    Hi Eduardo,
    The name of the project is coursofrancesco
    Here is what i get now

    pg_dump -FC coursofrancesco > /tmp/last.db ->

    [104.131.97.134] out: sudo: unknown user: postgres
    [104.131.97.134] out: sudo: unable to initialize policy plugin
    [104.131.97.134] out:

    Fatal error: sudo() received nonzero return code 1 while executing!

    Requested: pg_dump -Fc coursofrancesco > /tmp/last.db
    Executed: sudo -S -p 'sudo password:'  -u "postgres"  /bin/bash
    -l -c "cd / >/de v/null && pg_dump -Fc coursofrancesco >
    /tmp/last.db"

    Aborting.
    Disconnecting from 104.131.97.134... done.

    On Mon, Sep 25, 2017 at 1:29 AM, Eduardo Rivas