Ok, I solved the problem. First I have put form.media where it should be,
in the header. But that did not change the behavior I described in the
removing csrf_token because fields_for creates the token automatically. So,
in this way, it has worked:

{% extends "base.html" %}
{% load mezzanine_tags i18n %}

{% block extra_head %}
    {{ block.super }}
    {{ form.media }}
{% endblock %}

{% block main %}
        {% block my_form %}
        <form method="post">
            {% fields_for form %}
            <button type="submit" class="btn btn-primary">{% trans "Submit"
%}</button>
        </form>
        {% endblock %}
{% endblock %}