Hi,

when i try to edit the blog_post publish_date i get an error "An error
occurred: Enter a valid date/time", even without changing the date. By now
i installed a fresh mezzanine without changing anything (espacially no
locale settings), but the error remains. I'm getting no error, when i try
the online demo on Steven's page. I'm a little helpless...

Any hints? Thanks to all,
Christian