Thanx for all the help Eduardo, I have done the deployment, also configured
the DNS server and domain registration.
The command fab all gets completed with no error. If I enter the server's
IP in the browser it shows that nginx is running, but when I enter the
domain I get the: ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE,
The blog runs locally with no problem, what am I missing?

supervisorctl update -> is the last command executed by fabric