Actually, it seems I do get robots.txt when I get it from my *phone*, but
not from my computer. Exact same URL - that's weird. But I see that when I
try it with the computer, it tries to get robots.txt/, with a trailing
slash at the end, but that doesn't happen from the phone. That's probably
why, but why does that happen I wonder?