*Hello!*

I've purchased Theme = Singularity and I got following error:

(env) [nap@centosweb singularity]$ python manage.py createdb
SystemCheckError: System check identified some issues:

ERRORS:
<class 'theme.admin.PortfolioItemAdmin'>: (admin.E012) There are duplicate
field(s) in 'fieldsets[0][1]'.

WARNINGS:
?: (1_8.W001) The standalone TEMPLATE_* settings were deprecated in Django
1.8 and the TEMPLATES dictionary takes precedence. You must put the values
of the following settings into your default TEMPLATES dict:
TEMPLATE_CONTEXT_PROCESSORS.

which i fixed using this remedy:
https://github.com/stephenmcd/mezzanine/issues/1364

Now I'm getting:

(env) [nap@centosweb singularity]$ python manage.py createdb
SystemCheckError: System check identified some issues:

ERRORS:
<class 'theme.admin.PortfolioItemAdmin'>: (admin.E012) There are duplicate
field(s) in 'fieldsets[0][1]'.
(env) [nap@centosweb singularity]$

Please have a look on this issue.

BR