Hi!

Sorry I am late to the party. I just wanted to say that we use Mezzanine
for a few websites, and are interested in helping maintain it and helping
in bring it up to date to 2.0.

For me the Jazzband umbrella would work and we would like to contribute in
that way.

For reference, I came across this interesting post of what happened with
django-fiber, a similar case where the original creators handed over
maintenance, see:
https://github.com/django-fiber/django-fiber/issues/244

Basically, the creator Dennis Bunskoek proposed:

"I like the idea of a maintenance-mode project under
django-fiber/django-fiber with multiple maintainers. Me and some colleagues
of mine would like to be a maintainer as well, since we also use Django
Fiber in a lot of sites.

What would be a good way forward for this?
Some thoughts:

   - create django-fiber/django-fiber repo (multiple admins?)
   - invite maintainers (as contributors / admins?)
   - communicate in the README of this repo (ridethepony/django-fiber) that
   the project has moved
   - change owner of PyPI package django-fiber, add multiple owners /
   maintainers (how exactly? anyone got experience with this?)"

And that's what happened.

Let's go for Jazzband, but if that fails, we have an alternative as well.

Best regards,

Wim