Hi Ed

I believe the included fab files decreases the learning curve for new users
dramatically, and it would be great to keep it in, not only to make it
easier for new users to get going, but to avoid unnecessary traffic on the
forums. I would suggest having multiple fab files though, for different
types of  infrastructure. For example, one for normal rsync, one for git,
one for Amazon web services etc.

Thanks for all your hard work and help on the forums Ed!

Regards
Roger