On April 25, 1999 at 02:36, Yin Tan Cui wrote:

> AFTER CHANGE:
>  '-outdir', $dir
>     ) ? exit(0) : exit($mhonarc::CODE);

You can use "perl -c" to check the syntax of your scripts to make
sure there are no syntactical errors.

> Also, Where does mhonarc store it's error
> messages, if it does store it, or send the error via email to
> anyone??

Error messages go to standard error.  The next release will allow
the ability to specify a file for stderr, but until then, you'll
have to rely on your shell's I/O redirection capabilities.  /bin/sh
is best for this, example:

    /bin/sh -c 'mhonarc ... 2>mhonarc.err'

--ewh

----
             Earl Hood              | University of California: Irvine
      [EMAIL PROTECTED]      |      Electronic Loiterer
http://www.oac.uci.edu/indiv/ehood/ | Dabbler of SGML/WWW/Perl/MIME