On Sun, 10 Oct 1999, Earl Hood wrote:

> On October 10, 1999 at 23:57, Davidek Tomas wrote:
>
> >   I am trying to setup the mail archive powered by MHonArc. Everything
> > works nice but I am unable to achieve the attachments to be saved under
> > their original names. I've read the mimeargs documentation and some
> > examples in this mailing list, but this didn't work.
> >
> > If my rcfile looks :
> > <MIMEFilters>
> > m2h_external::filter;usename subdir
> > </MIMEFilters>
>
> You want to use the MIMEARGS resource.  Note you may want to use the
> "override" attribute to replace the default settings.

Yes, but that should be all I have to specify, or not ? How can I specify
the override option ? I would have understood if the above setting
wouldn't have any influence, but it results in the ERROR (please see
previous mail) ?

I should also mention I am suing mhonarc version 2.1, but as I read in the
mailing list, the subdir option already came with 2.0, so this should be
ok.

Thanks for help in advance.

Best regards

     Tomas