--r7U+bLA8boMOj+mD
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Disposition: inline
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Based on the feedback so far (subject to change based on more feedback), I'm
going to propose the following speaking schedule unless anyone objects.
March 5th: "Building a Home Gateway/Firewall with Linux" - Porkchop
April 2nd: "Linux Clusters" - Rich Ferri
May 7th: "Digital Photography and Linux" - Sean Dague
(I'll move my talk out further based on other volunteers)
Here are some other thoughts that I have about talks people might like to
hear (please follow up via email with other ideas).
* A Brief Look at YYY Linux - (where YYY can be your favorite distro)
* Spam and Mail Filtering Techniques - checking out things like
spamassassin, and other filtering techniques
* Samba Tricks - making Windows and Linux play nice together
Other ideas?
-Sean
--=20
_______________________________________________________________________
=09
Sean Dague [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://dague.net
There is no silver bullet. Plus, werewolves make better neighbors than
zombies, and they tend to keep the vampire population down.
_______________________________________________________________________
--r7U+bLA8boMOj+mD
Content-Type: application/pgp-signature
Content-Disposition: inline
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: For info see http://www.gnupg.org
iD8DBQE+RyngSamXem9TdyYRAr5qAJoDUs/bvpAY8XFnnUSUBTEBePOqIQCfeYwj
t7woYh1Gk+plVQsgNVzIpuk=
=aCvD
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
--r7U+bLA8boMOj+mD--
_______________________________________________
mhvlug mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://lists.dague.net/mailman/listinfo/mhvlug