On Wed, Mar 12, 2003 at 09:26:20AM -0500, Gary Pagliaro wrote:
> I would gladly help in getting out the word. I emailed the Poughkeepsie
> Journal, but they haven't replied. I also emailed Marketpro computer
> shows about getting a table inside one of their shows, but they haven't
> replied either. I would be willing to maybe go to a show or two in the
> area and hand out flyers outside. Maybe we could set up a schedule of
> volunteers, a few hours at a time. I also am going to place a flyer in
> the window of my local computer shop in Newburgh. For the actual
> installfest I would be willing to get there early and help set up, take
> down, meet and greet. I have a couple of version of RH 8.0 and Mandrake
> 9.0. I think I have a FreeBsd version 4.something also. 

Gary,

Great work.  Thanks for taking that one on.  Please let the group know if
you hear back from either PJ or Marketpro.

I'll follow up about install fest things in a seperate email thread.

        -Sean

-- 
_______________________________________________________________________
                                
Sean Dague                [EMAIL PROTECTED]               http://dague.net

There is no silver bullet.  Plus, werewolves make better neighbors than
zombies, and they tend to keep the vampire population down.
_______________________________________________________________________

Attachment: pgp00000.pgp
Description: PGP signature

Reply via email to