--JYK4vJDZwFMowpUq
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Disposition: inline
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
During the Install Fest breakout at the LUG meeting, a lot of people had
many very good comments about things that people should bring/do in advance
of bringing their computers to the install fest. Many of these related to
machines that people want to Dual Boot with an existing Windows
installation.
So that we can get some detailed flyers together by Wednesday April 8th, I'd
like to get all that down here. I'll start with what I can remember off the
top of my head, and encourage people to jump in with other comments.
Things to bring:
* Computer to be installed
* Mouse & Keyboard (we'll have a few at the install fest, but bringing yours
is always a good idea if you can)
* Monitor (again, we'll have a couple 15" monitors there, but your own
monitor is probably a good idea)
Things to do to your computer:
???
Please start posting away. I'd like to get the information together as soon
as we can so that we have some runway for getting the word out for the
install fest.
-Sean
--=20
_______________________________________________________________________
=09
Sean Dague [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://dague.net
There is no silver bullet. Plus, werewolves make better neighbors than
zombies, and they tend to keep the vampire population down.
_______________________________________________________________________
--JYK4vJDZwFMowpUq
Content-Type: application/pgp-signature
Content-Disposition: inline
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: For info see http://www.gnupg.org
iD8DBQE+jhlDSamXem9TdyYRAhFKAJwPHSUF33v2Z4sEB8onEyiJ844pMwCgglrF
0IfbZhftUNNjOu1S9dHwg4w=
=4Y2M
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
--JYK4vJDZwFMowpUq--
_______________________________________________
mhvlug mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://lists.dague.net/mailman/listinfo/mhvlug