--DSayHWYpDlRfCAAQ
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Disposition: inline
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

On Sun, Jun 22, 2003 at 07:58:36PM -0400, anthony wrote:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>=20
> |While I like the functionality of the new version of the site, I don't m=
uch
> |like the look.  It's too generic; too much like every other tech site=20
> on the
> |Web.
> |_______________________________________________
> |mhvlug mailing list - http://mhvlug.org
> |[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> |http://lists.dague.net/mailman/listinfo/mhvlug
> |
> Ditto...... I like the "feel" of the static website.  We could possibly=
=20
> de-skin it and get rid of all the feeds thus keeping the look that we=20
> are used to and adding some mgmt. fuctionality.

If people are happy with the static site, it is actually pretty easy to give
more people access to modify content.  It's all in a CVS repository on one
of Porkchop's boxes, and we can just add more users with ssh access in the
mhvlug group.

I'll leave the final call up to Jim though, as he is going to end up doing
most of the updates.

        -Sean

--=20
__________________________________________________________________

Sean Dague                                       Mid-Hudson Valley
sean at dague dot net                            Linux Users Group
http://dague.net                                 http://mhvlug.org

There is no silver bullet.  Plus, werewolves make better neighbors
than zombies, and they tend to keep the vampire population down.
__________________________________________________________________

--DSayHWYpDlRfCAAQ
Content-Type: application/pgp-signature
Content-Disposition: inline

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.2 (GNU/Linux)

iD8DBQE+9kTFSamXem9TdyYRAltOAJ4ljgbobqxG1TuCjjItzP7b4KyQgwCfR72F
X01R/xuJ6HFARxINdSnkDWQ=
=wBsB
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

--DSayHWYpDlRfCAAQ--
_______________________________________________
mhvlug mailing list - http://mhvlug.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://lists.dague.net/mailman/listinfo/mhvlug

Reply via email to