On Thursday 03 July 2003 16:59, Herman wrote:
> To Patrick - I would like to bring Lotus Approach data base program
> to See if it will run 9 This the only  program I can not do without

Herman,

None of the Lotus Smart Suite Applications have any usability with wine.  I 
have tried various versions.  I would like to know why Approach is needed?  
Note: DB2 is native on Linux,  Lotus Notes (clients and servers) work fine 
and MS Access is somewhat usable.

If Lotus Approach is a must then Win4Lin or Vmware would be your only choices.  
I will mention these breifly at the meeting.  If you're adventureous take a 
look at the Win4Lin website (http://www.netraverse.com/).  

I should have included the Wine Application Database link 
(http://appdb.codeweavers.com).  This is updated by users so it may not have 
the latest status but is a good guess if trying a new application is worth 
your time.  

Pat   
_______________________________________________
mhvlug mailing list - http://mhvlug.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://lists.dague.net/mailman/listinfo/mhvlug

Reply via email to