Hi all,

I suspect this maybe more of a PC related question, but I thought I'd ask as
someone on here may have been in the same situation.

I have a PC connected to my Amiga via MiamiDX, and all is working very well.
I am able to browse the net from the PC with no problems at all. However, I
have Apache 1.3.6 installed on the Amiga, which is setup using virtual hosts
to give me two servers (one personal, one a wip snapshot of my dept's site).

>From the PC, if I enter the Amiga's IP address of 192.168.0.1 into IE's URL
bar, I'm given the personal site (which is still currently the default
Apache "It worked!" screen), as expected.

If I enter the host name for the personal site, it can't find it, and
likewise if I enter the host name for the other virtual host, it can't find
it either.

I'm sure its something related to the PC, as it works just fine under
iBrowse1.22, iBrowse2.0, VoyagerNG, Voyager³P2 and AWebII 3.2 Demo, all from
the local server (by which I mean the machine, not the 127 network address!)

I'm not really from a Windows background, so knowing Micro$oft, they've
probably put something somewhere completely irrelivant, that I need to
change :) Its running Windows98, so does anyone have any ideas or
suggestions ?

Please feel free to contact me for any further information, as I need to get
this sorted for a work project.

Many thanks,

Best Regards,
*Dave Fisher - Team AMIGA*