Paul Compton said,

> I was wondering is there a undocumented command or arexx command to
> open the control panel in MiamiDX, so it can be opened without
> having to open the main interface?

There's a hot key, set in the GUI section-->Control Panel settings

If you really need to do it from ARExx , you could use something like
InputStream to feed the hotkey combination into the input stream.

If you want the control panel open all the time, just save the settings
with it open.

Neil
--
Neil Bothwick - http://www.wire.net.uk   icq://16361788
Connected via Wirenet, The UK's first Amiga-only internet access provider