In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Deschamps Alain
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  When you use the callback with a PPP interface, the phone log indicate the
> total time the interface was online (call and callback times) rather than the
> time you where calling. The phone log is in fact an interface log.
>  Is it possible to add informations to the log to know the duration of the
> phone call ?

Yes, sounds like a good idea.

> PS: I know I am nit-picking, MiamiDx work great. The callback with a RAS
> Server is much quickier with MiamiDx on an Amiga 4000/030 than on my P150
> laptop with W95, and much more stable. And with IP-NAT, no need to swap the
> faster modem between the machines.

Thanks, nice to hear.

Actually callback is one of the few features I implemented completely
"blindly", without a chance to test it at all. I had my first ever
chance of seeing it work a few days ago, connecting to the NT server
I now have access to.

--
Holger Kruse   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
               http://www.nordicglobal.com