hi,
I have an A2000 with GVP 030@33 accelerator, MultiFaceCard3, USR 56k, but I
can't get any decent results from the modem when I run the serial at
115200bps and have to run it at 57600bps :(
Testing it running at 115200bps I can get great download rates (7-9k/s on
the test file) on text files but real poor results on compressed files
(3.3k/s on the test file), when running at 57600bps I usually get 5.5k/s on
the empty file and about 4.2k/s on the packed file.

Does anyone else use a MultiFaceCard3 in an A2000 and is able to run their
serialat 115200 with a modem?

btw the two test files I was using were
ftp://ftp.demon.co.uk/pub/test/emptyfile4 and
ftp://ftp.demon.co.uk/fullfile4 which are both 400k, emptyfile4 is just
that-a single character repeated for the whole file and fullfile4 is
totally random characters.

--
Rid