From: Roger Curtis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 13 April 2000 07:24
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [MiamiDx] Re: Miami DX install

Hey Darren!

On 13-Apr-00, you wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I`ve installed the latest full version 10c and I`ve come across the
> old MUI module can`t be loaded doodah.

Did you install over an old version?  Try renaming the MiamiDx.beta to
something else and try to restart MiamiDx.  If it won't start at all,
your links, menu items, or docks were still trying to start the old
version with some of the new files, such as the MUI module.  The new
executable is called MiamiDx.  I had the same problem.

Roger