On Wed, Apr 12, 2000, at 09:37 AM, mark f Rippetoe wrote:

> Howdy
>  Anyone use INNERCITE DSL service I believe it is the same as Pac Bell dsl?
>  Thanks
>  Floyd
>

> --

> "[EMAIL PROTECTED]". For help on list commands send "help" to
> "[EMAIL PROTECTED]".

 I found out that innercite dal is by Pac Bell.
 I asked innercite.com's tech people what protacal is used but they didn't
 know .:(

SO if anyone on this list is using Pac Bell adsl with the amiga and
miamidxwould reply about any special settings needed I would be gratful, I
can alway connect with a pc and use it as the gateway. :(

thanks Floyd