Sorry if message duplicated, problems sending mail.

 Hi,
  I have a PCMCIA ethernet cable connection and cant config MiamiDx
 to have a host name. Cable ISP uses DHCP.
  I also have two PCs and can connect them with a host name choosen by
 me (the machine name).   I have tried "DHCP enabled" in "TCP/IP
 settings" with and without "send host name: movamiga".

  I cant send mails succefully with YAM and I have problems with WEB as
 I cant access some sites at some hours, (and can do it on the PC) the
 Browsers keep waiting for the page.
  (Recentlly my ISP put an "auto proxy" to all web connections)
  I dont know if it is related with the no host name prob...
  Thank you for reading.

Regards,
Jose Andias