Dear Martin Steigerwald,

let me quote your message dated 01-Mag-00 18:51:17, where you wrote to miamidx-talk-ml

 MS> Unfortunately this does not work. Typing "http://sunshine" whereas
 MS> "sunshine" is my Amiga internet router defined to "192.168.1.1" in
 MS> "HOSTS.SAM" still tries to make a DNS lookup in NetScape 4.6.

That is just a /sample file/... the file MUST be called "hosts" without
extension! :-)

    Ciao, Giangi
--
/MotorCycle travels/    http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/Paradise/6362/
(PGP key available, send email with "PGP Key request" in subject)