Hi!

Just to get a complete overview for my review article... what are the new
features in MiamiDx 1.0c compared to 3.2b? I got the following:

- more than one network interface
- internetrouting via IPNAT and SOCKS V5
- routing between different networks
- firewall support
- control panel
- MiamiFtp, MiamiTelnet
- MiamiTelnetD
- cable modem support and network tunneling support
  via miamipptp.device, miamil2tp.device, miamipppoe.device

Not sure about this one:

- IP filter (databases)
- features that are due to the newer networking code in MiamiDx compared
to Miami 3.2b
- SOCKS client V5

Has been already in Miami 3.2b:

- T/TCP support

Can you please correct and add to this list ASAP? Thanks in advance. What
are some of the small enhancements made? (Gotta get an archive of an
earlier version that contains a history file;-).

--
Martin 'Helios' Steigerwald  - http://helios.home.pages.de
PGP: http://home.pages.de/~helios/autor/wie-erreichen.html