Hello Gian

On 13-May-00, you wrote:

> Dear Holger Kruse,
>
> let me quote your message dated 08-Mag-00 02:25:36, where you wrote to
> miamidx-talk-ml
>
>>> So far no problem... I'll try removing IB and keeping MiamiDx and see if
>>> it's enough to not schedule only Miami...
>
>> Miami can be scheduled. No problem with that.
>
> Well... I know that *you* must know what you say... :-) but since I've
> removed Miami from Executive I never had a Miami crash anymore...
> coincidence? :-)

I'm  sure  you  must have given this info out before Holger ;-) but what do
the  different  Miami  tasks  do?

I'm  asking  this because although you say "Miami can be scheduled" I guess
you're  implicitly  stating "with the default catch range" - Downtown has a
priority of 13 for a reason I assume.

Steve