Hi,

I've just got my Amiga and PC linked up using Eyetech's ethernet package of
X-Surf and software. The problem is that the software doesn't contain a setup
file that I can import into MiamiDx. It works fine with the supplied config
file and Miami 3.2b, but if I load it into MiamiDx it doesn't work,
complaining about not being able to resolve the machines hostnames.

I want to be able to connect the PC to the net via the Amiga, but I can't do
this ATM.
Is there an easy way to do this with the Eyetech software/config files or do I
have to work it all out manually?

Cheers,
--
 James Luscombe                   Amiga 3000T, A3640, Picasso IV
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]         Amiga 1200, 040/40

 So long, and thank's for all the fish.