And here is the rest of the story. A few months ago when I had my EVO  at 
RRE's shop for the day, Lydia offered to let me my use her spare car so I  
could 
site-see around LA. She handed me the keys, I went out to the parking lot,  
took one look at the Crown Vic and promptly returned the keys. The car looked  
terrible. I guess it was in better shape than appearances alone could tell. 
 
I also wonder if I am way too anal about checking oil and coolant levels.  
Maybe that stuff is just not as critical as I always thought.
 
Jim in Tucson
 
 
 
 
In a message dated 11/1/2008 6:20:31 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,  
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Thats  just sick... I feel for the car!

KEN


On Sat, Nov 1, 2008 at  12:02 AM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Video of a Crown Vic  on the RRE dyno with oil and coolant both drained. It
> ran for 7 and a  half minutes under load. Ford FTW! I wonder if that was 
Dino
> oil or  synthetic.
>
>  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiBJZFwBDaA
>
> Jim in  Tucson
>
>
> ________________________________
> Plan  your next getaway with AOL Travel. Check out Today's Hot 5 Travel
>  Deals!
> _______________________________________________
>  Miatapower mailing list
> [email protected]
>  http://list.miatapower.net/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/miatapower
>
>


**************Plan your next getaway with AOL Travel.  Check out Today's Hot 
5 Travel Deals! 
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212416248x1200771803/aol?redir=http://travel.aol.com/discount-travel?ncid=emlcntustrav00000001)
_______________________________________________
Miatapower mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.miatapower.net/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/miatapower

Reply via email to