Hi all,
I've built a MICO based client application which uses services of a server
implemented by another company using another CORBA framework. The client runs
on a Solaris system and is connected to the server via LAN. The server
developers do now plan to migrate the network to IPv6.

Does anybody have experiences with that?

I've had a short look in the MICO sources and it seems that IPv6 is not
directly supported by MICO. Is it possible to connect a CORBA IPv4 client
with a IPv6 server? Perhaps with the help of translation software or routing
tricks?

Any help will be appreciated.

Hanspeter