Hi all,
  after my previous post I've been tracing down the problem (nobody responded,
so I figured everyone was too busy).  But I've narrowed it down to a oneway
callback problem, that doesn't happen when you perform the callback without
oneway.

  create an idl with oneway void update() in the client interface.
  Very easy to duplicate by creating client and server.
  Send client callback info to server.
  Have server callback many many times in a loop.
  Watch client grow.

  This does not happen if you don't have oneway (just void update() in client
interface).

  The leak seems to be about 8 bytes (given memory growth and quantity of
callbacks) for each callback.

  Anyone know the mico code that I should go poke around in to trace it further?

  Thanks in advance for any help.
  Mark