Hi all,
  You've all been a great help in the past, so I thought I'd see if yout could
help me with this.

  We've been running HP-Ux 11i with mico 2.3.7 (I'll get to the update in a
minute).  It's been running great with a couple of exceptions.  One particular
Gui client crashes, and after debugging I found that mico is crashing on
MICO::TCPTransport::write.  Specifically, the MICO::GIOPConn::Output which I
found to crash when the tail pointer doesn't end up at the head pointer after a
write. Other machines never have the tail pointer not equal to the head pointer
after a write.

  This is an odd failure because it doesn't happen on other machines, and it's
sporatic on this particular machine.  This machine is running X11 and most of
the others are running X11 version 1.

  So I thought I'd upgrade to mico 2.3.11 (I've found mico 2.3.12+ has too many
changes to go that far yet).  After this, the Gui crashes during an orb->bind
call.  But I don't think it's the speicific call to bind, because the debugger
shows that its after the X11Dispatcher on a callback.

  Interesting data point is when I ran this gui on other machines it worked
with just mico2.3.11 and micocoss2.3.11 lib.  While this problem machine also
required micox2.3.11 lib.

  So the question comes down to this - Is there a known issue with X11 vs X11
version 1 and event processing when working with mico2.3.7 or mico2.3.11?

  Thanks for any help/ideas/suggestions in advance,
  Mark