Hi again,

I have another question regarding my former question.

I have checked the demo "mt" and found that the client side orb->run()
is called inside it's own thread.

The client I have to port calls orb->run() directly on the main thread
instead.

Could this cause the call-back to hang (But I'm wondering why this code
works with VC++ 7.1) ?

I've tried to use the code as I have seen in the demo
mt/callback/client.cpp but I've got lost somewhere in the pre-processor
stuff.

I can't figure out what to do in order to use the MICOMT::Thread class
as the example does.

Could someone give me hint hat I'm doing wrong ?

Best regards

Andrej