Hi Karel, thanks for you answer. Actually I am more interested in ARM cross
compiling than in footprint (memory) evaluation. Don't you encounter any
problem on Mico cross compilation ? I called the configure script
$./configure --host=x86-linux --target=arm-linux and the C++ compiler seems
not to be changed in the generated makefiles. So I exported environement
variables CC=<my-arm-c-compiler> and CXX=<my-arm-c++-compiler> but nothing
better.
Could you give me your configuration command for Mico
compilation/installation ?

At least you told me that I should be able to cross compile Mico for ARM
target and that's good for me.

Best regards.

Thomas DERIVE