While trying to solve my problem (MAIN_THREAD_MODEL POA), I realized that MICO
installs a config.h file in include/mico, that is included indirectly by
CORBA.h.

This is considered bad practice (see
http://sources.redhat.com/autobook/autobook/autobook_96.html) and is very
annoying for people using many others packages in their software.

One solution would be:

1. Split that file into 2 parts: one that is needed by the installed include
files and one that is only needed during the build process.

2. Rename typedefs and macros in the public part by prefixing them with MICO_
or mico_

Since it would involve modifying lots of file, it should be done while no big
changes are taking place. But is such a change planned for MICO somewhere in
time ?